When the chocolate craving is real, these brownies hit the spot. Avocado Brownies These decadent squares are extra chocolaty and shiny topped, and they fall squarely on the fudgy side of the brownie fence. The ingredients are wholesome, they’re gluten free, and the entire recipe is made in a single bowl. Prepare to lick your spatula. We are scoring big with this healthy brownie recipe!
Avocado Brownies Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN / SERVES 9
Nutrition (per serving): 260 calories, 7 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 23 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 570 mg sodium
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 18 packets stevia
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8″—x—8″ square pan with parchment paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with flaky sea salt, if using.
- Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing into large squares and serving.