Yup, you can eat cookie dough Fat Bombs on keto. You just have to swap in a keto friendly sweetener (Swerve’s our fave). Cookie dough fat bombs are probably either the craziest or most delicious idea you’ve ever heard.
Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 5 MIN / SERVES 30
Nutrition (per serving): 70 calories, 2 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, O g sugar, 7 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 35 mg sodium
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup keto friendly confectioners sugar (such as Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in your almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to firm slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.