If you’re a sucker for this Wendy’s cult favorite, this frosty is surprisingly close to the real thing.
Copycat Chocolate Frosty Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN / SERVES 4
Nutrition (per serving): 320 calories, 2 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, O g sugar, 34 g fat, 21 g saturated fat, 35 mg sodium
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons keto friendly powdered sugar sweetener (such as Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine cream, cocoa, sweetener, vanilla, and salt. using a hand mixer or the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Scoop mixture into a plastic zip—top bag and freeze 30 to 35 minutes, until just frozen.
- Cut tip off zip—top bag and pipe into serving dishes.