These foil packs work with whatever vegetables or seafood you like. Just don’t forget the dill and lemon slices.
Foil Pack Grilled Salmon with Lemony Asparagus
TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN / SERVES 4
Nutrition (per serving): 360 calories, 36 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 22 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 180 mg sodium
- 20 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 lemons, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh dill, for garnish
- Lay two pieces of foil on a flat surface. Place five spears of asparagus on foil and top with a fillet of salmon, 1 tablespoon butter, two slices lemon, salt, and pepper. Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets total.
- Heat grill on high. Add foil packets to grill and grill until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with dill before serving.