Who needs a tortilla when you have sliced deli ham? Make these in advance for an easy on-the go breakfast.
Ham Egg & Cheese Rollups Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN / SERVES 5
Nutrition (per serving): 410 calories, 38 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 26 g fat, 13 g saturated fat, 1620 mg sodium
- 10 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 20 slices ham
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, crack eggs. Whisk together with garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in cheddar until melted, then stir in baby spinach and tomatoes until combined.
- On a cutting board, place two slices of ham. Top with a big spoonful of scrambled eggs and roll up. Repeat with remaining ham and scrambled eggs.
- Place roll ups in a shallow baking dish and broil until ham is crispy, 5 minutes.