Rubbing salmon with a mixture of grainy mustard, garlic, rosemary, and shallot takes it to the next level.
Rosemary Dijon Salmon Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN / SERVES 4
Nutrition (per serving): 570 calories, 79 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates, O g fiber, O g sugar, 26 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 170 mg sodium
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4—ounce) salmon fillets Lemon slices, for serving
- Heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallots, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and peppers. Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices before serving.