Twice-Baked Cauliflower is a side dish that everyone will love! And this tasty dish is also a keto friendly.
Twice Baked Cauliflower Recipe
TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN/ SERVES 4
Nutrition (per serving): 210 calories, 10 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 15 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 240 mg sodium
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 4 crumbled, cooked bacon slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Fill a large pot with 3″ of water and add a steamer insert. Bring water to a boil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cover with lid. Steam until very tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a bowl then use a potato masher to mash cauliflower. Add sour cream, butter, and % cup cheese, stirring until butter is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower into an 8″—x—8″ baking dish. Top with remaining % cup cheese. Bake until top is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, chives, and bacon before serving.